Stretching Pains

Saski1234

Reaction score
Does anyone know when you are supposed to get stretching pains as I don't really remeber from my first pregnancy.

I am getting a few pains quite low down but not sure what they are. I have also read somewhere that you can get period type pains caused through feeling tense so could be that with worrying about having had previous miscarriage.

Can anyone help?

I've been getting stretching pains on and off since about 7 weeks. They are shorter and sharper than period cramps for me and are sort-of where my bikini line is and also on the sides of my tummy.

I would say to try and relax but it sounds so patronizing. However, I know that stress doesn't make anything feel better. Maybe go for a light walk or shopping, something to take your mind off things.

Obviously if any pains get bad call your midwife.

Hope you feel better soon xx

I didnt find out i was pregnant until i was nearly 8 weeks because i had period like cramps before my period was even due so i didnt even test because i was sure i could feel my period about to start. This carried on until about 10-11 weeks.

I have had stretchy pain this afternoon.. it was very low and sharp..

Thanks for your replies the pains were on and off all day yesterday but had none so far today.

I remember having stretching pains from around 6 weeks. It was awful and it lasted for several weeks. I found that gentle walking helped sometimes. Period like pains used to worry me too but I had them on and throughout the entire pregnancy. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back