Stretch Marks

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
the stretchers have got me, and i cant stop thinking about them and how awful i feel when i look at them in the mirror :(
i was wondering, how long after birth does it take for them to fade? and finaly beome silver and less noticable?

thank you x x x x

Awww hun, they do fade tho. My hubby calls mine tiger stripes cus I get so depressed about them.

I've decided i like mine. I got them upto my belly button and my boobs are covered. My boobs have started fading now but my belly is still very noticeable. I used to get upset over them. Then the day Angel was born everything changed! She made it so worth it! I now call the Trophy Marks! They are the scars that remind me and everyone else that i have the most beautiful daughter in the world!

Mine faded gradually from after the birth but I would say they only reached the point where they were more or less unnoticable when W was around 9-10 months.

Took a couple of years for me and then i got up the duff again lol! no sign of thm fading at the moment!

mine were only small ones on my boobs at 38 weeks but with daily bio-oil they faded to nothing after 6 months. well i say nothing but tbh my skin isnt quite what it was pre-preg, if one looks closely at my boobs one might see fine lines like wrinkles- those are what once were stretchies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back