stretch marks

little momma

Reaction score
do stretch marks ever go away?
i dont have any on my tummy just on my boobies. and i loved my buzooms before i got pregnant. are they going to look this wierd for ever?

some of mine did and some didnt hun x
i found rubbing co co butter on my skin as the bump and boobieslol grew helped a little x

i'll try that. i hope they dont grow anymore tho... i'm already a 32 GG or something... i look like a three headed monster. they hurt my back more than i think my bump does!
stupid stretch marks

tell me about it dh thinks all his christmass have come at once lol

No they never go unfortunately, but they do fade over time to white/silvery lines that aren't nearly as noticeable.

xx

All my old ones are now little silvery lines and most are hardly noticable (i dont remember them ever being purple though) The ones on my thighs are pretty nasty still, they look like really deep scars at times :shock: but the rest are hardly noticable, but tbh noones ever commented on them

Nope most are there to stay :rotfl: but some do fade away but you'll probably get to keep some of the trophy marks. In my last 3 pregnancies I only got them on boobies and thighs and they've stuck but I dont mind them especially not my booby ones. This time round it looks like I have one or two on my belly coming through. ]

I have heaps on my bump, I look like a tiger!!!! That's why I haven't done any bump pics, I'm really paranoid about them :(

I had ones from before and they do fade, as the other girls have said, into silvery lines, they don't look nearly as noticable as when they are red/purple xx

Bio Oil a friend of mine swears by... They do fade, but will never go completly I understand :(

ive been using palmers cocoa butter and recently mum to be sanctury creme and touchwood i have none so far :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back