Stressed - Worried about the lil one?

Yazz

Reaction score
I'm 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant today. Over the weekend, my OH got kicked out of his house by his house mate (long misunderstood story) and now pretty much homeless. His house mate turned up at my door at 6am on Saturday and litterarly would not go away (even threatened to call police even though I was on very good terms with him before he chucked OH out.) He forced his way in with some girl (who wasn't helpful and kept slagging off OH and me... managed to kick her out of the house though.)
The housemate found OH in my bed and gave him a black eye and managed to smash up 1/3 of my room. :mad:
Managed to chuck him out as well in the end. But as soon as they left I have been getting pains in my tummy, no bleeding mind. I miscarried in July 09, so I'm worried I may be loosing the little one all over again.
Pains today aren't as bad, but still there as I'm still stressed out.

What should I do? :help::cry:

Ring the police for one :shock:

Why did he give your oh a black-eye? Did he owe him rent?

He had no right whatsover barging into your home and wrecking anything :mad:

I can't ring the police, house mate is like family to OH's family. :( They've known each other since they were babies! (25 years.)

OH owed him no rent, but they fell out because OH gave some money to house mate and wanted it back 2 weeks later to help OH's mum with rent. However, the housemate got stressed (he recently lost his job) and told him no he would not give OH any money back and to pack his bags! Which is completely out of order. :| OH's mum is angry as well as me but neither of them want me to call the police as it's family matters. :(
I know i'm so angry that he did such a thing, if he was family he wouldn't of been such a selfish idiot in the first place! :mad:
Now me and OH are very worried about buba, and where the heck OH is going to live as I still live at my parent's.

ring the police. he trashed your stuff and now you need to pay to replace it. He threatened you in your own home and is now putting your baby at risk. You've got to do it. People like him think they'll get away with it cos ppl wont ring the police. I would even if it was my own brother behaving like that.

Im not being funny but its not even like it was in the heat of the moment. He actually planned to find your OH and hurt him. Seriously, why wont people call the police when people behave like this?!?

Im not being funny but its not even like it was in the heat of the moment. He actually planned to find your OH and hurt him. Seriously, why wont people call the police when people behave like this?!?

I know, I know it was planned. But OH's family won't forgive me if I rang the police. :wall2:

thugs only try and make people think ringing the police is a bad thing so that they can get away with more. Honestly, you're just playing right into their hands by falling for it. If you do call the police and he gets arrested its HIS OWN FAULT not yours. Its the crime he shouldnt have done. Cant you talk to your mother and OH? Even if they arrest him then you can drop the charges later on if youre not comfortable with it? At least then you'll have scared the s**t out of him.

yeah i would phone the police, i would deffo say to OH family whats more important the safty of the baby or him doing it to someone else but worse. you were in your own home theres a law against entering a house with out being asked im sure of it coz my ex got arrest for coming to my home and barging in he came for no reason just sat there didnt say a word then trashed the place an hour after. but despite family your only doing whats right for baby you can even do it annonumus too. like everyone saying hell get a way with it and do it to someone else and they wont fone police hell keep doing it and think that what hes doing is ok and hell think well ive done it once i can get away with it agian

Yes you need to report him - forcing his way into your house is a crime in itself but assault and criminal damage?! He sounds like a first class A-h*le

I wouldnt be thinking of him as a family friend anymore, and let him get whats coming to him. Otherwise he will think he can walk all over you, and whats to stop him doing it again?

You need to ring the police and think of bubba! If your OHs family dont understand that then no offence but they are not worth calling family!

It's common sense hun he shouldn't of pushed past you, and should not of hit your partner. call the police, friend or family what he did was out of order!!!

definitely call the police - no-one can hide behind being friends or family and then get away with something like that. What he did was violent and illegal and he should face the consequences. If your OH's family is on the other guys side once it get reported then maybe your OH should ask them where their loyalities lie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back