Am so stressed right now.

chels21

Reaction score
Am so stressed right now. Me and my oh have been trying to sell our house for almost 6 months now. Am even more stressed now then i was before with a baby on way and with two kids already i really want to move soon as but i keep getting ppl looking at my house but they never end up wanted it. I want to move to a bigger house hopefully b4 the baby is born but it isnt looking that way. GGGGRRRRHHHHH Any1 else planning on moving house? xx

we tried to sell our place last year...we have a 2 bedroom flat. it's quite big but the only downside is storage...we dont really have any!!

we couldnt sell it so took it off the market. would still love to move but will just have to stay put for another couple of years i think..it's big enough for us 2 and a little one....i do feel a bit stressed that we dont have much room for all our stuff as it is....so where's baby's stuff gonna go!!! but we will cope xxx

I know what you mean i life in a three bedroom but the littlest bedroom is that small all you can get in it is a single bed and thats it. We have even dropped the price down and re decorated. I have seen a real nice three bedroom house that i would love but its a shame no1 will buy the house am in now other wise i would be able to have it. I really cant stay here with another baby its to small. I first moved here with one child which was ideal but now its not. xx

the market will hopefully start to pick up in a couple of months. if interest rates stay low, people will have the confidence to move. but we are still in a recession which is meaning people are scared of job losses.....

do you need the money out of yours for a deposit for the new one ? or do you have enough money to put down a deposit on the new one and rent your existing one out?xx

No wer sort of stuck for the money so we need sell first to come up with the deposit for new one. Thats a good idea to rent my house out thanks for that it might work. My sister looking for a house to rent she having a baby she not got long to go so mayb she mite rent it. The house i want i know the ppl who live their well used to the house empty i was considering asking them if they wanted to rent the house to me instead of sell but my OH would rather buy it but i dont care am in a hurry to move out. Thanks i think i have a plan now just have to ask my OH see what he says first. xxx

you could always see if they will come to an agreement that whatever rent you pay til you are in a position to buy it comes off the purchase price. you don't know unless you ask...? :) xx

Ye thats what am going to do ten at least i have moved out i would be alot happier. Waiting for my OH to get bk from football so i can see what he stays am sure i can bring him round the idea. Thanks for the advice i would never of thought of doing it that way. Well touch wood i be moving out soon. :dance: xxx

I will thanks. See what OH says then ill make some phone calls tomorrow after i have took the kiddie to school/nursery what a peaceful day ill have tomorrow lol weekend been so hectic. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back