Strangest Habbits!

Yes - i want to be just like you!!! :rotfl:

I really do - it has to be tucked under my feet - then - tucked between my legs - then tucked under my arms... then under my chin.

It has to be in that order or it doesn't work and i have to start all over again!!

Hi everyone

I used to do some things similar to what you describe when I was younger and I think I picked it up from my mum who used to have things "just so" and everything had an order but for years I've not done anything like that and I feel so much better, I feel free in a way.

Do you think you'll always do these things?

Lucy

Reading through these made me laugh! I cant think of anything that I do, I must be perfect :lol: Yeah right!

Well Ive been sitting here for ten minutes now trying to think of something but I cant! I'll let you know if I do!

Oh yeh the toilet lid has to be down too....most people are only bothered about the men putting the seat down, but I make everybody put the lid down aswell lol.

wanna swap Kirsty? you're well lucky!!! only thing is they arnt just habits that I have to do or they irritate me, they drive me up the bloody wall! then i get trapped nerves really really annoying. If i wrote down all the things in 1 day i think id have a scroll!! lol

Im really trying my best though now (well I have been for the past 5 years) to stop, but then a new thing comes up to replace it and i get so frustrated i could cry. you know Nikki off BB I can kind of get that badly, if not worse frustrated...tiny little things and i can get so angry cause to me they are massively annoying things.

Yep i have the 3 drain cover thing too, but Alan has that too and I think that is more superstition that OCD. And people used to say "step on a crack brake so and so's back" and i thought that was horrible so now if i ever step on a crack i have to say the same thing but "brake nobodys back"

Yep im officially a complete weirdo lol. Im just worried about doing it around L/O cause its not nice and i dont want him to catch on. But it runs through the females in the family well my mom and sis and me have the OCD but my brother dosnt so hopefully he wont. But i bet my neice will.

cas x

*slowly backing out of the crazy ladies thread*

:rotfl: we've all got our little weird things...I'm sure there's something you don't even realise you're doing Kirsty!

Ooh, my pegs have to match on the washing line - jeans have to have blue pegs, red top has red pegs etc... I tried wooden pegs for a while but they didn't feel right. OH hung out the washing the other day & I had to sneak out & redo it later because he'd done it wrong!

*Wibble*

Maybe this is normal and it's everyone else who are freaks!! :think:

Light switches need to be even - Oh yes. Why don't men get it?! :?
Leaving tea at the bottom of the cup - yup
Burgers - eat round to leave the middle (and sandwiches and pizzas). It's the only way
Leaving by same door as entered by - aha!!! A flaw!!! :shock: My ex-MIL was a freak about this so since I got divorced I deliberately don't :twisted:
Loo seat down - has to be. Sure I heard somewhere it was bad feng shui anyway so it's not like there isn't a proper reason for it.

I like things being symetrical, I particularly notice it at the dinner table. I'm lining up knives and forks and glasses nd plates with mats and lines on the tablecloth and each other. If you have a coaster for your glass, it has to go exactly in the centre. Freak! :shock: :oops:

Living with OH is helping cure me of these kind of stuff cos he is so damned messy, but it's real cold turkey stuff! :wall:

My loo seat is always down cause im worried about one of the kittens going for a swim lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back