Strange urine

Sparklegirl

Reaction score
Bit of an odd question, but I am in my 2WW and when I POAS to check OPK, I noticed a raggedy floating human tissue like substance that looked like a small clot but it didnt seem to be blood. Google isnt much help, has anyone experienced it before or know what its likely to be ?

How big was it? Have you had any pain like UTI? Xx

It was just small about 1cm in the pot of wee. I have had ovary pain but nothing that I have not experienced before. Not had a UTI before but no burning when I wee or anything xx

I've been getting some brown discharge for the last few days, AF due Wednesday. Very often when I pee I get bits floating and I think it's this CM. If you have a swipe of your cervix do you get some similar stuff on your finger? x

I was just about to say that o have utinated in a pot before and had chunks floating and it's been cm. I would assume that seeing as you've had no cause for concern as regards to UTI etc just pass it off as one of those weird things our bodies do X

Ive not tried that yet. i am hoping its not AF related CM :( in 2WW, due to test on the 12th

FX not. CM is present for BFPs too so hopefully it's that! x

I feel a lot better hearing that thank you. I'm so excited but worry I'm setting myself up for a fall. Nausea isn't getting better not the tender boobs, if I feel like this because of anything other than pregnancy I will be annoyed!

Must be a stomach bug. Poorly tummy, nauseous and can't face eating my dinner which I always love. Probably the heartburn that's putting me off. I'm happy with water, I even turned down simnel cake at work, I must be ill!

Yesterday I was a bit down because I was bleeding in the toilet and on the paper with little clots. Convinced it was the end of the road for me this cycle. Today no real bleeding, a pinkish tinge on the paper only but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Still little heartburn and nauseous but not as bad as the last few days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back