Strange taste

ruthiex

Reaction score
For a long time now iv been getting this strange taste in my mouth, iv heard alot of people say they get a metally taste but this isnt metalic, its horrid really disgusting i cant really describe it. I get it at random times through out the day and really bad at night time! If i chew gum, mints or eat/ drink it goes but as soon as the mints finished its back! it makes me feel so sick and i cant get rid of it!

Has n e one else had this problem and if so was there any thing that settled it or better got rid of it??

Its driving me mad :mad:

Thanks Ladies xxxxx

I very often have a horrible taste, can't get rid of it

Is it like an acidy taste? Maybe try some milk or gaviscon to try and get rid of it x

I get a nasty taste too, feels like its sort of in the back of my mouth if that makes sense.. Not metallic or acidic just nasty and nothing gets rid of it. Find myself constantly drinking to ease it.

I get this sometimes and it's horrible. I found something online that helps a bit. Put 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda in a glass of water and gargle with that. Tastes a bit minging while you're gargling but once you've finished it seems to take the yucky taste away for a while - worth a try!! I keep a glass in my bathroom cabinet and use it after I've brushed my teeth xx

I had a horrible taste in my mouth at the start of my pregnancy and I couldn't describe the taste & couldn't find anything
To get rid of it but drinking & sucking on hard sweets but it went at about 16weeks and haven't had it since
Hope yours goes soon too I know how horrible it is x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back