Strange Question But...

Come live near me! I was renting a fully furnished 3-bed semi in Caister before I bought and it was 550 a month, the rent varies round here depending on the village you want but it's generally between 450-550

I have a house in Wilmslow to rent!! lol

3 beds, all just done out lovely £700 a month :)

Wilmslow is a gorgeous area. Lots of nice shops, lots of footballers and tv people live there. Loads for kids to do.

joj said:
Come live near me! I was renting a fully furnished 3-bed semi in Caister before I bought and it was 550 a month, the rent varies round here depending on the village you want but it's generally between 450-550

YEH come live near me and Jo :) where in Norfolk is your mum?? I like Norfolk I do :) hehe and we don't all talk like farmers, lol

She lives in Stalham now, but was at Ludham for about 3 years. Love the place!

LisaJ1986 said:
She lives in Stalham now, but was at Ludham for about 3 years. Love the place!

in that case come live in Norfolk!!!! stalham isn't far from me so come live near me :) pleeeeese

I live in worcestershire and pay £415 a month for a large two bed flat. A 3 bed house can start from around £500 which we are hoping to change too soon :)

Well, about £500 at max. Been on Rightmove and you can get some lovely houses with a garage for that.

We pay far too much on this house on mortgage and we are struggling, mortgage will not help in anyway as i'm on maternity.

We've sen one we like. Still same area but it is literally out in the middle of nowhere. If nothing comes of that then i wanna move out of town. My mum wants us nearer to her and can try and get me a job. She works at Roys in Wroxham!

LisaJ1986 said:
Well, about £500 at max. Been on Rightmove and you can get some lovely houses with a garage for that.

We pay far too much on this house on mortgage and we are struggling, mortgage will not help in anyway as i'm on maternity.

We've sen one we like. Still same area but it is literally out in the middle of nowhere. If nothing comes of that then i wanna move out of town. My mum wants us nearer to her and can try and get me a job. She works at Roys in Wroxham!

oooh it's lovely round there *goes off to right move* xxx

OMG you can get some super places within 10 miles of Stalham with 3 beds! aww i want to move! lol

I live not too far from Croydon in Surrey (would never, ever, ever live in Croydon itself, hate the place but work is there) we're slightly more into the countryside so it's not too bad, rent for a two bed place round here is about £900 to £1000 but not much here to recomend it apart from lots of jobs, lots of shops and amenities and good links into London.

I wanna live in the New Forrest but I'll have to win the lottery first :lol:

Used to go on the norfolk broads every year (from 6 months old to 18 years old) and I think it's a lovely place. I remember buying Now Thats What I Call Music (the first one!) many many many years ago in Roys of Wroxham :D

Norfolk is gorgeous and id move there ia heartbeat but my oh refuses because its the home of norwich footie team - hes a ipswich fan!

Have you decided on a area yet Lisa?

I think if we don't get this place we've spotted (it's in the same place but way out in the middle of nowhere) then we'll be heading towards Norfolk. I wanna be closer to my mum and away from idiots round here.

DONT COME NEAR LONDON!!!

I pay £900 for a 2bed flat :roll: :roll: :roll:

we're up near inverness, and the prices in our town vary from £400 - £550ish monthly. Jobs are not too bad either :D

(and it's gorgeous up here :) )

It is definate that we are packing up. Looking online made us realise that we can rent somewhere nice that had a driveway and a garage for £200 cheaper than our mortgage on a house that's falling to pieces, neighbour that fights over car parking spaces and scratches your car if you're in the wrong place and he's a peadophile!
We'll be getting a viewing to this house we like in November, if we don't get it then will be moving near some of you it seems. Then maybe i won't be so lonely.

mrs_tommo22 said:
Norfolk is gorgeous and id move there ia heartbeat but my oh refuses because its the home of norwich footie team - hes a ipswich fan!

Have you decided on a area yet Lisa?

Hehe, some of my family are Ipswich fans too :) they live here. You should move here :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back