horizontal line on HPT

Star dust

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies just wondering if anyone has add this before, today I done a HPT (a cheap one from tescos). Where there was a faint line in the test window but instead of the line being vertical (like the one in the control window) the faint line was ? Does anyone know what this mean? Or has this happened to anyone before?

Hope to hear from you soon
love louise.x

sorry ladies i missed out the word *horizontal* on the post where there is a random ?

LOU.x

Hi there,

can't say I have but i've only ever done 3 hpts in my life. I'm sure there are plenty of lovely ladies on here who have done more and may have come across this. As they say though 'a lines a line' whether this applies to a horizontal one is for the more experienced ladies to answer.

Good luck anyway

xx

generally it means the test is faulty - sorry - try again tomorrow? and good luck :hug:

I think it usually means the test was faulty

sorry :hug:

I got that on an ASDA test last month. It was faulty - sorry :(

Yeah, I agree with the ladies above. Think it may have been a faulty one!! :doh: :doh: :doh: Are you going to test again yet? Keep us posted!! :pray:

Hi ladies I tested again this morning with another HPT and got a BFN so it was faulty. (Bloody typical). I was so sure this month I was PG as my AF hasn’t arrived. I just wish now it would hurry so that I can start all over again. :(
(im lossing the will to live each month) ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back