• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strange pains in right side..

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
I know this is probably normal, but its hurting a lil so thought i'd ask you experts hehe..
i've got a pinching/pullin/stretching feeling in my right side
just below my hip, its worryin me as only on one side, and worried as i have read alot on eptopic pregnancys..
i know its a negative thing to say, and i doubt very very much it would be..
but jus thought i'd ask your opinions girls..
have any of you experienced these sort of pains, on only one side? xx

Hello!

Yep I did - Like you've pulled a muscle on one side?

My MW and the sonographer at my first scan told me it was because when the fertilised egg implants in the womb, it implants usually on the side the egg ovulated from and so up until about 6/7 weeks, it grows on one side and then eventually moves into the middle.

I still feel most of my twinges and flutters on the right hand side (which is the side I always felt things on) and that's just because I'm more sensitive that side.

Hope that helps!! xx

IT FEELS EXACTLY LIKE A PULLED MUSCLE!! i was going to write that!!
i keep stretching my leg out..
Thank you so much you've really just put my mind at rest!!
:hug: :hug:

Was yours in your left or right?
I was looking online, and most pple seem to have it in left..i'm abnormal! lol
Aslong as (she/him) is attaching themselves good and propper i dont mind :)
Apart from that and tierdness, and very slightly sore boobs i have no other symtoms, was jus worrying like always xx

Mine was on my left hand side... I think that's because that's just the side I ovulated from that month!

I wouldn't worry about which side it is though babe :hug: Chances are, everything is going perfectly!!

I only had sore boobs and tiredness around your stage too so it sounds like it's all normal! :cheer:

I am the world's worst worrier! I'm constantly finding SOMETHING to worry about!

xx

i cant find anyone online with pain on right :'(
Doh..

Hehe, why do we worry ourselves so much,
its exactly like a pulled muscle, so i'm just going to pretend its what you've said (which is prob is)

when did you start gettin other symtoms? xx

I don't know but I wish I had a see through belly so I could see baby 24/7!! I still worry now about twinges etc! I don't think it ever goes.

Erm, around 6/7 weeks I felt a bit faint for a few days and I just needed a wee all the time! But at about 9 weeks, everything stopped for like, 2 weeks :?

Boobs aren't sore anymore, just hard! I'm still tired but have a bit more energy than I did.

Is this your first?

xx

Yeah my first :shock:
scared because of m/c...

wish we could look in mirror and see whats going on in there,
its crazy,
i think i'll have symtoms like you, i lack symtoms at the mo..

i'm still worryin about eptopic (i know i shouldnt say such negative things) just i always presume the worst.. :'(

Is this your first?
xx

Hello, just though I'd butt in on the conversation and say that my pains were on the right hand side so your not alone! :D

Alex xxx

ASD123456 said:
Hello, just though I'd butt in on the conversation and say that my pains were on the right hand side so your not alone! :D

Alex xxx

sounds horrible to say:-
BUT YAY, GLAD YOU HAD PAINS ON RIGHT HAND SIDE..

hehe thank you..
i'm such a worry head..
i know deep down everythin's going to be fine..

Plus Cheri22 predicted me This month, and said it'd be a Boy..
and she didnt tell me about my previous m/c.. she said she can only predict full pregnancy's?
So its got to be a good sign..

Thank you girlies!!

Heres me sittin at computer on a Sat night worryin..
what am i like ey hehe xxx

phew i was gettin scared thinkin it was just me :-(
thanks for puttin my mind at rest girls..
i feel really sick this morning :'(
only 4wks 5days.. xx

I had this exact same pain last night..... and it was on my RIGHT hand side so you're not alone :cheer: :cheer:

I was worrying about eptopic too so I'm glad you posted this, it's helped put my mind at ease

:hug:

yeah thanks for the information danni :) thats put my mind at rest loads cos i been gettin quite painful twinges on my left but i ovulated off my left and always feel it more on my left so thats that one sorted out :) thankyou xxxx

:hug: :hug:
I Dont know what i'd do without this forum!
Its sooo helpful, and everyones so nice

This isnt just my hormones sayin this hehe :rotfl:

I had pulling although it was on my left side. I now get loads o kicking on the right hadn side! Hope you feel better after hearing others have the same things. Take it easy and enjoy your pregnancy x

Aww bless you!! I don't know what I'd have done without this forum either! This is my bloody lifeline of an evening lol!! xx

hehe... mine to!!

As soon as i get in from work..

Computer on... open windows explorer!..
open favourites, hehe..
:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members