Strange pains .. help?

jayx2

Reaction score
So since about 7 this morning Ive been getting severe lower back cramps & had pain across top of my bump which has now moved to lower bump when its coming Im burning up & feeling very nauseous ... this has been happening at 20-30 minute intervals for about 15 minutes at a time Ive never had or felt BH so just wondering is this what Im experiencing ???

BH dont normally give you a temp or make you nauseous hun. the cramps could be bh or it could be early labour. id ring your MW or delivery dept to get checked out if i were you x

I agree with Bev Hun, BH's don't make me feel nauseous or give me a temp either, if anything they feel like period cramps. Get in touch with your midwife xx

Sounds horrid hunny, get checked and hope it feels better soon :hug: xxxxxxxx

How you feeling now hunni? xxx

Thanks for the replies ladies! :love: Feeling a bit better now went for a nap, back is still pretty sore took a paracetamol to try & ease the pain, phoned up & was told just to give it 24 hrs and if it gets any worse or if theres any diahorrea or an increase or change to discharge then to call back as for the sickness they say is just a part of the pregnancy unfortunately & because I had a bug last week thats where the temps coming from as for LO hes still quite happily kicking lumps out his mummy for the time being so as long as hes okay then I suppose I'll just need to grin & bear it for now :) the joys eh ladies xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back