Pressure pain in belly? *Update*

Wow just seen all this! I'm so excited for you! Hope everthing is going well!

Thank you ladies.

I really thought it was it last night. They were still irregular but lasting over a minute each time and were so intense. Decided to try to get some sleep at around 2am and were still getting strong contractions till about 6am. Since then they seem to have slowed down a lot and become almost non existent.

I have midwives again at 12:30 today so hopefully she will give me some good news. I'm just so ready to meet her now.

Good luck with your MW appointment today, really thought we'd see a birth announcement lol! Hope baby gets moving for you very soon x

Things seem to have hit a brick wall.

MV was acting funny today so was too scared to ask her if she could check to see if things had changed. Getting back aches and some period pains still but only the occasional contraction now.

MiL got me a birthing ball on her way home from work and am now bouncing on that to try to get things moving again.

Am hoping they will start back up soon and hit with some intensity so we can get it all rolling again.

Been on ball for about 45 mins or a little longer and it seems to actually be helping. Had a couple of contractions about 7 -8 mins apart again (similar to yesterdays times and durations). At first I thought it was just me bringing them on falsely but since hubby is only one looking at times and they seem to be becoming regular again. I think it's the real thing again. Lets just hope it keeps it up and doesn't stop again.

I am so desperate to meet her now.

Fx it's happening for you this time. Good luck xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope things keep progressing tonight and we get a birth announcement very soon x

Good luck hun. Hope she comes along soon :hug:x

Hate to disappoint all you lovely ladies, but it all seems to have stopped again.

I am so over it all. As soon as it gets a nice steady rhythm it disappears. I honestly can't handle it anymore and feel like breaking down in tears. I had been having contractions since Monday morning at around 9:30am until about an hr or so ago (57hrs of contractions). My mind and body can't take it any more :(.

:hug: sorry to hear ur having such a rough time babe :( relax and forget it all and it will happen soon enough :hug: must be so frustrating :(

Aww I know its easier said than done, but try and relax and keep yourself occupied. Really hope she decides to make an appearance soon :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back