Strange pain 7dpo?

MrsS15

Reaction score
During the night about 1am I woke up with an awful pain in my stomach maybe slightly towards my right side. A really strong stabbing pain that lasted about 30/40 seconds then faded into a steady af type cramp. It woke me out my sleep it was so sore to begin with! Has anyone had anything like this? Could it be anything to do with implantation or just a random pain?

I'm trying not to symptom spot but didn't feel I could ignore that!

Any thoughts would be fab xx

I felt implantation and at first it felt like bad OV pain as it was one sided then it felt like AF or like I was needing the loo really bad didnt last long and faded to a dull cramp. That was 6dpo for me.

Could be implantation. Fx lovely

xxxx

That's exactly how I felt. Didn't want to mention the whole loo thing but yeah, I really thought I needed to run to the toilet. Then it faded and passed! It was in the night of 6dpo going into 7. So hope it means something! I did have similar pains last month but not as strong. Fingers crossed! Yesterday was also the day my boobs started getting tender and I had a huge one off amount of cm in my knickers. Again that faded and just went back to wet and shiney!

I think I more just notice things that are out of the norm xx

I hadn't ever felt implantation so it's a pain that it happens sometimes and sometimes not makes you doubt yourself. Although sounds pretty much like that they way you described.

Xxxx

Well I got a bfp last month 4 days after getting that pain although the pregnancy didn't stick around. It's the only time I've ever felt it! Last night was similar but so much stronger. Stupidly telling myself it could be implantation but maybe a stronger bean. Time will tell I suppose! Thanks hun xx

Sounds very promising, timing would be perfect! It's virtually impossible not to notice or pick up on how we feel when ttc - we're so in tune with our bodies.. Sorry about last month - it's just happened to me :( Fingers crossed you've caught an extra sticky little bean! xxx

Yeah I got a bfp 3 days later as I had a weee tiny spot of blood after sex.

Could have been a baby getting really snug.

xxxxx

That's exactly what I thought Kate, if the timing wasn't so perfect I don't think I'd have thought about it as much as I am. When I m/c in November last year we had to wait 6 months to get another bfp. So hoping we're extra lucky this time and don't have near as long as that to wait! So sorry you're going through that just now Kate :hug:

Yesterday when I went to the toilet twice I had the tiniest wee specks of browny/red on the toilet paper. Again could just be another reason for it as I've been pregnant 3 times and never had any form of ib! I know my body has played tricks on me before but these are different symptoms so can't help but notice and look into them xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back