strange goings on

dee

Reaction score
ok ladies i don't quite know whats going on but i had what i thought was my af on the 15 of 7th so why do i feel so so sick and dizzy and why do my boobs hurt like hell ? just thought someone might be able to shed some light on this for me please :( :(

thanx dee

good luck if your still ttc xx

thanx but i think i just have a virus i went to the doctors and he said i might have a virol vertigo lol never had it before so i'll just wait and see thanx anyway

good uck everyone ttc xx

i had vertigo. omg its was the horriblest thin ever. id wake up cant see a thing the rooms spinnin and bein sick everywhere. i had to got the hospital a few times with it. luckily its past now. hope i never get it again.

I use to suffer with it but mine was stress related (stress gone as it was my ex) :rotfl:

lol good way of getting rid of stress.

mine was caused by a nasty smack on the door lol electricity went i walk straight into a door. 2 days later had the verigo :roll:

severe ear infection gave me vertigo for 6 weeks - all over Christmas - I couldn't drink and looked like the most drunk person in the world on the 2 occasions I ventured out.

Thankfully the vertigo went but my hearing is irrepairably damaged :?

terrible thing,

i have it too, it's like being really drunk without the fun bit, you know your waiting for the bed to stop spinning before you get on..

i was off work for 10 weeks with it and on travel sickness pills..

OMG! i don't want to feel like this for that long its horrible mine started with a coach trip and i couldn't see where i was going so i got travel sickness and it just didn't go :cry: :cry:

i would rather be pregnant and have morning sickness lol

goodluck everyone ttc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back