Stork's beak?

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by ISH, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ISH

ISH Well-Known Member

Vince has it on his forehead and the back of his neck, just wondering if anyone has any experience with them and how long did it take for them to go away? I Googled (my bad!) and apparently they can last until teens or even not fade at all. Eeep!

2. lewisca

lewisca Well-Known Member

All 3 of mine have them on the back of the neck and still there now. Ethan had one on his eye which went by the time he was 6 mths. Ethan's has faded on the back of his neck only really see it when he has a hair cut . Kian is darker I find them cute ! Xxx

3. ISH

ISH Well-Known Member

I've been reading the ones on the back of the neck fade later, if at all.

4. lewisca

lewisca Well-Known Member

Just remembered both me and my littlest sis have them too both really pale now though. Will try and take pic s tomorrow of my kids ones xxx

5. Olive

Olive Well-Known Member

Is this little red marks, but not like strawberry birthmarks, like red skin almost? If so, Brody has them too. One above his eye, one between his eyebrows and on back of neck and head. And a really wee bit above his mouth. We were wondering the same thing. The HV just said that they'll gradually go away and are almost strain marks from birth (even though I had a section).x

6. Hunnie

Hunnie Well-Known Member

Sophie has one! It's fading but hv said 2 months

7. Sassysugar

Sassysugar Well-Known Member

Colby has them too, between eyebrows and on back of neck area. The neck one is really red but one between eyes seems to be fading (gets darker when he cries)

8. prettypenguin

prettypenguin Well-Known Member

C has one, so does his dad and his nan! None gone but faded loads, oh has longer hair to cover it x

9. clairebear22

clairebear22 Well-Known Member

Jack has it on the back of his neck but not on his face. He does have a tiny faint pink bithmark under his right nostril though but it's so faint. I like it though :) x

10. Lilelephant

Lilelephant Well-Known Member

O has one on his neck. He has a Mark on his head by his crown Whig I thought was the same but hv said it is from the forceps lol poor boy!

11. frankie247

frankie247 Well-Known Member

I have a strawberry birthmark on my back. It's faded over the years but still noticeable when wearing a swimming costume or something low cut at the back

12. ChrissieCool

ChrissieCool Well-Known Member

My son Luke had one on his forehead but his one was more like an upside down red triangle and would go more red when he got mad, his one didn't fade until he was around 2, he is 12 now and you can't see it at all any more.