Stomach cramps

valleygirl24

Reaction score
Ive had stomach cramps for the past 36 hours, and cant put my finger on the cause.
Last night I had food and within 10 minutes was on the toilet and was there for about 20 minutes, and was back in there within about 10-15 minutes of leaving the bathroom.

Ive just been thinking that it could be trapped wind so Ian has gone out to buy some windeze for me, Im cooking something light to eat (pasta with tuna and sweetcorn) and have had a hot water bottle on my lower abdomen. Although I think it may have been a bit too warm as my stomach now feels quite numb and is a bit pink.

maby you have a stomach bug hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:, maby constipation that is common in first tri i think.

Its not constipation, Ive been having that on and off but it was the opposite yesterday. Ive been wondering if its some sort of stomach bug or something I have eaten. Hope it eases off by 5pm tomorrow as Ive got to go to work.

Maybe its a bug, dont use the hot water bottle though, ive heard it can make you over heat and bubs too, like a too warm bath, hope you feel better soon :hug:

Poor you hun :hug:

I am getting slight cramps which I am a little worried by but I am telling myself it is all normal.

Just before I found out I was pregnant I had what you had; so maybe there is a stomach bug going round.

Take care of yourself

Poor you hun :hug:

I am getting slight cramps which I am a little worried by but I am telling myself it is all normal.

Just before I found out I was pregnant I had what you had; so maybe there is a stomach bug going round.

Take care of yourself :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back