Stomach Cramps?

amandap1

Reaction score
I am on day 18 of my cycle and 7dpo.. Since 1dpo I have been experiencing a mild period pain, like a drawing down feeling inside/cramps.

It does not seem to be passing and wondered if this could be an early pregnancy symptom?

2/3dpo I was absolutely exhausted all day too, came home and went straight to bed!

Amanda Im getting these cramps too! I usually have ovulation pain, and I did this month, but these pains are different, like you said mild period style cramps. I also have very sore boobs, I usually get this around ovulation, but afterwards it goes away. This time they are getting sorer by the day. I hope this isnt all in my head. This cycle I just feel different. Im only 3DPO though so I know I cant be feeling anything yet If I was pregnant in all honesty. Ive got to get the thought out of my head really as Im heading for a big disappointment no doubt.

It would be nice to know if anyone else had these cramps and got a BFP though?

I had those symptoms too from 2DPO to 11DPO but it was not from a BFP. Seems like every month I get different ovulation or luteal phase symptoms. Good luck to you both but be careful of symptom spotting. I realized last month, when you want to be pg, your mind can play dirty tricks on you. :wall: :wall:

Hi Loola and Sandee

I don't seem to have sore breasts now. I did on 1/2dpo but then was left with just the tiredness and cramps!

I am pretty sure it is my mind playing tricks or some other stomach related twinge but fingers crossed.. It would be ultra lucky if I did get a BFP this month as it is the first month TTC!

Good luck girls - hope you get your BFP this month and sending lots of baby dust over to you! xx

I replied to your other thread Loola but I had mild period type pains a week before AF was due (which I had never had before that early) and boobs were tender/heavy.

I'm praying these are real symptoms for you both and you get your BFP's.
:pray:

I had exactly the same pains at 9dpo, and thought AF was on her way, the same evening I noticed tiny spots of blood (pin head size).

Im now 13 dpo, no AF, but still getting BFN....and still trying not getting my hopes up!

I had the cramps for a day ( 9dpo) and then they went, and then had them again on Fri and then they went again! Not sure about you but I have been running back and too to the toilet as convinced AF about to arrive!

Fingers and toes crossed for you!

Hi girls

i agree, i been getting stomach cramps, not as strong as af, and i have veiny boobs, so im hoping af does rear her ugly head on wednesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back