Low back ache

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Had a dull pain in lower back for a few days now....just like before AF due
Had mild period cramps since day one, they dont wory me too much but the back ache is.
I cant seem to get comfy. Am I just worrying and being silly? :oops:

Will feel happier wednesday after my scan I think :?

-My back is terrible, it was pre pregnancy but now it is really bad and i have knots, i need to go and get a proper massage to get them out. The lower back pain is caused by the extra weight on the stomach so as your stomach is pushing out your back starts going inwards abit. If you lie down you will probably find you can fit your fingers under your lower back cause it curves.

nothing to worry about, try deep freeze gel or deep heat when its very sore.

cas xx

Thanks Cas :)
I might ask OH for a massage later :D
Just been looking on Goggle, low back ache can b caused by hormones and a shift in ligaments of lower back
I cant sit still for long, its driving me mad!!! Still, I am so happy to be PG I shouldnt complain :oops: :cry:

I have found one of those wheat bean bag thingies that heat in microwave, which will ease the back ache

Is it safe to use? I hope I dont sound dim but I know you are supposed to avoid things like hot baths etc?? :think: :?

HI Zoe, Hope your back pain is a bit better. I have been getting terrible back pain on each side of my lower back but the pain runs down my leg! Have had to take day off work today as hurts if i sit or stand for too long! Ive only just ovulated but had slight brown discharge so fingers crossed im pregnant. Think its too soon to have symptoms but im hopeing. :pray: Its interesting about the hot baths as when I was pregnant before, I had baths and sadly miscarried last April. I find that the only thing to take away my backache is a hot bath though. :think:

Hi

ive always had back trouble and was worse during pregnancy just one of the many joys that come along with it.
Poor Bernie had to rub my back constantly.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back