It hurts!!

Hara

Reaction score
I've got stomach cramps!! And it hurts...it's like i get before or the day of my period. I'm almost doubled over in pain!!! I'm only 10 days into the cycle...Its not ovulation (to be honest i don't feel anything when i ovulate).

Any ideas...it really hurts.

Could it be an upset tum? I really don't know but I do think that as it is severe pain you should pop to the docs asap.

It could be...but it really feels like AF cramps, but i've only recently had AF.

If you're having abdominal pain and its not AF time I really would go to the docs ASAP. Can you ring and see if they have an appointment for today?

What was your last period like, if that's not tmi, heavy/light etc?

last af was normal. not to heavy but not light. I think i'm gonna see how the day goes and if it still like this in an hour or so i'm off to the dr.

I experienced the same thing a few weeks ago. really bad cramps and ov pain but nothing...Id go to the docs if i were you...i was going to go but mine stopped after a day or two. If they come again though Im def going - better to be safe x

Thanks for everyone posts.

Thankfully by the time i got home from work the pain had passed. But if it does come up again will be going to the DR's first thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back