Stomach & back ache?!

coco_cukoo

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm nearly 8 weeks & just wondered if anyone else around the same time has experienced really dull pulling in their uterus and lower back pain? Only really started today at 7+5 but I just can't stand up for too long cos I deffo can't stand up straight. It's not like severe pain or anything but I'm still getting worried & need to know its normal lol xx

I kept waking up with stomach pains, well more like a dull ache and had it on and off today. If you're worried go to the doctors to help put your mind at ease x

ive had them on and off since about week 8 or 9! i presume its all normal as mine just came and went every so often! i just put mild pains down to stretching and hormones, dont worry too much :) xxx

I've been getting pains in my stomach and back since about week 5.
The stomach pains are stretching of the uterus, the back pain is because I have a tilted cervix and will get back pain all the way through my pregnancy as a result.
Its all normal hun :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

It only started today but started with a sharp pain which lasted about a minute. Thanks everyone, I will ignore it for now & be happy my uterus is stretching!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back