Lower back ache :(

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
I'm 6 weeks 3 days pregnant and my lower back gets an on and off dull back ache throughout the day :( I woke up with a really bad back ache today, don't think our bed on the floor helps at all to be honest.

I understand my whole body is adjusting and preparing itself for a baby but I just can't help but worry about this dull ache. Should I be worried? I think it seems to disappear if I sit up straight in bed, but if I turn to the side or lie down any other way, it starts to ache a bit.

Just sat up in bed and it's gone :eh:
It almost feels like that feeling you get when you need to go for a number two, just not as severe.

I bet I just need a good poo :lol:
xxx

Dont forget all your ligaments will be starting to shift a little already, it's probably just your bod adjusting :hug: I'm sure there'll be plenty more where that came from :oooo:
As long as it's not sharp pain I'm sure you'll be ok x

Oh gosh don't remind me :|
Yeah it's nothing severe at all, just a really dull ache. Not painful just uncomfortable I guess, But I expected that with pregnancy :p Thanks hun xxx

Hi Tiffany,

I had the same at 6 weeks too but it has subsided a little now. I wouldn't worry about it. I've decided to start yoga in two weeks to help with pains, wish me luck! Ha ha.

All the best to you love! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back