Stitch??

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by timsmom, Nov 18, 2007.

1. timsmom

timsmom Well-Known Member

I keep getting a sharp pain in my side exactly like bad stitch?? It's on the right and feel like I've done a four mile run..Any ideas lady, had a lazy day so havent pulled a muscle except for a quick round of rumpy pumpy this morning. :think:

2. purple13

purple13 Well-Known Member

not sure hon, but i can't walk more than 1/2 mile without getting a really bad stitch... its driving me potty!!

3. Ginnymarie

Ginnymarie Well-Known Member

hello
    I keep getting stitch type pains too, they go away but sometimes think my belly button is going to split, very odd, im not concerned as midwife did say to expect lots of odd pains.
    hope you are well timsmum, so sorry for not letting you know I was ok, I was too scared to even look at a screen for a while the migraines got so bad
    take care
    x

4. NIE

NIE Well-Known Member

OOO. I hated that pain. :(

Hope you don't suffer from it for long. :hug:

The only thing that worked for me was to hold the sore bit and try to sit down until the pain went away. The thing was, it always seemed to happen when I would be outside walking and found it difficult to find somewhere to rest.

5. littlepip

littlepip Well-Known Member

I had that at my sisters wedding last week it was kinda in my left side just below my rib cage and it was horrible. my mum said that maybe it was because i hadnt eaten since lunch then i ate at about 7 and it was to longer gap!? but it turned out to be wind :oops:

6. muppetmummy

muppetmummy Well-Known Member