still

xcitedmum2bex

Reaction score
got worse headaches ever making me miserable tried 4head and paracetamol still not shifting a got letter other day cos had high blood sugars go bak maternity on wed see them u think could be something do with that a need get this away asap do u think if a foned 24/7 midwife asked her about it they would laugh it me cos not that serious x

Definitely not!! I had horrific headaches from the word go that just got worse and worse... Thankfully they have started to ease off over the last few days but my midwife was very supportive :D

I don't know about the high blood sugars, but I guess it's a possibility.... If they're really worrying you, remember that it's your body and you have a right to be concerned... If you think you need to talk to someone about it (even if it's just to get reassurance) give the midwife a call. :) x

Aww I feel your pain :-( I've been having the worst migraines ever during pregnancy. I would def give them a call, I said to the midwife about my migraines at my last appointment and she said try lots of water and a couple of paracetemol and if that didn't work give them a call. They'll totally understand. xx

Drinking plenty of water seems to do the trick for me. I was having wild headaches & I wasn't drinking enough fluids. Now I try to drink 2L of water a day and any headaches have practically disappeared.

On Friday just passed, I slipped up and didn't drink hardly anything and low & behold I got a stonker of a migrane like headache. Try the water and see how you go x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back