• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Still worried!

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
I'm still worried i'm going to m/c cos i'm only 6+5weeks! I miscarried last year at 6 weeks with no pregnancy symptoms and with this pregnancy i'm shattered all the time, have waves of nausea and my boobs kill so i'm taking it that's a good sign?!
I have a 3 year old daughter and i never worried this much during that pregnancy!!!
Can't wait till i'm 12 weeks so i can relax :(

big hugs hun your in right place there are a few of us in same position with same fears im just taking it a day at a time all that we can do but try to relax each pregnancy is different xxx

Thanks hun! Some days im really positive about the pregnancy then other days i think oh what if it happens again!! I do like seeing other peoples success stories on here though! Makes you relise you can have a healthy pregnancy after a m/c!!!

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy, it must be so hard to relax after a mc - its bad enough trying to chill out when that hasnt occured. :hug:

I know how you feel Hun, I'm terrified I'll go to my scan next week and be told there's no heartbeat again. Cried about it today. It is great hearing success stories and I focus on that. It's so easy to worry and fret, try to take some time to relax, maybe a massage or similar treat? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back