Still waiting

hi all im here :) u were very easy to find as well yey. how are we all? just read all your posts lol took a while. i must of forgot about u all coming on here as it wasnt til sarah wrote 2 me on fb about it yest that i remembered. but to be honest i havnt been on here much, ive been shattered. some days im ok others i just cant move. i went to bed sat night at 8pm with a headache an was cryin i was soooo tired, kids wernt even in bed, so si came up an asked if i was ok, he put kids to bed an tidyed up downstairs and let me sleep. i woke at 6.45 the next day tho lol.
also my nausea is making feel me feel so bad :( im sat here now feeling like im about to be sick. i read that sickness and nausea is a good thing tho as it meens ur hormones are high so are less likely to misscarry.
i have my first midwife appointment wednesday :) so get to leave work 1 hr early :)
right thats it for me, ganna try and drink a cuppa tea
xxxxx

Last edited:
Yay!! Glad you found us.

I find it hard to keep up with this tread so this is why I dont post so often. Sorry :(

Did you all have a good weekend girls?

Becky, must have been nice to tell Si's rents about bubba.
Sarah, Have you managed to get your camera to work? Want to see piccis of your trip.
Kate, bet you cant wait to have you man back. Well done to him for coming 4th. What an achievement. All that training did him well.

xx

~Yay- Nice to see you Becky. Sorry your feeling so crappy. Good luck at the midwifes.
Well done to your DH Kate - Hope Logan is ok.. How was your weekend?
Dom- How you feeling now? Any scans soon?
My camera is great thanks Dom- Im going to find a link to the photos, I wont post them on FB just yet i need to sort them out. But you girls can see them all i guess. :) Be back with a link soon S

When has AF ever ben good news?? well it is for you Sarah. Thats fantastic the tablets are working. Lets hope they keep doing what they are supposed to do.

Just on here quick tonight so will check the pics out later...there are no indecent pics i hope hahaha.

So tired today......zzzzzz

Becky how did your booking appointment go?? Do tell xx

Sorry girls just a random post. I want one of those timeline things...hahaha sad i know x

Yay becky glad you made it on here!! Get posting so you can get a ticker!
Sarah thats great news the tablets are working, thats nearly 2 weeks off your cycle. Things are looking up, i dont think it's going to be long now for you.
Well im really worried with the pains and backache ive been having, its starting before my af due, and ive still got it now, so painfull last night i took some codeine... Went to the docs today, but had Logan with me so she wants me to go back without him next week to have a proper examination... im really worried, looked it up and it could be pelvic inflammatory disease or endometriosis.... :( i hope not but i cant see what else it could be....

Dominique, click on mine, it will take you to the website. when you have made it, it will come up with the codes, you need to copy the forum signature code, (has IMG in it) copy the whole lot, then paste it to your signature. Go to the top of this page and click on user cp, you will find it in there, think its "edit signature?" paste and save... fingers crossed you understand that, if not fb me your login details and i will do it for you. xxxx

Did it work?? Lets see.

Thanks Kate....im normally pretty good with things like that but i couldnt get it to work last night x

Wow, Lots to catch up on, I see i have alot of messages on FB i must get round to replying tonight.
Your ticker looks great Dom! I cant beleive your 16 weeks now ! Its gone so fast ! Where does the time go !
Kate- So glad you went to the Doc, I didnt know you were having so many pains. Perhaps you should of gone sooner, Good Luck next week i hope they can sort something out for you. This might be the reason you havent got your bfp yet.
I dont think ive ever been glad to see AF but i am this month. 32 Day cycle is the shortest ive ever had in my whole life ! Im shocked. :D More chances of getting a BFP.. Yay !

Right Girls where are we??? Bump bump bumpy bump!!! :)

Hope we are all well. Its definitely easier to keep up to speed on fb.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back