Still waiting

Dom have you tried New look and Peacocks for your jeans? God knows why i was looking at maternity clothes the other day and thought i saw some???

Im a rowing widow again tonight, i so want to get my bfp before he goes away, it would be so lovely for him to know he's going to be a daddy again...

Ha ha you are funny. I live near the Eden project. Ilfracombe is about 2 hours away in north Devon. Im origionally from Birmingham, but have lived here longer than i did there.

Had spots of brown discharge again today, i really cant work out whats happening... What should my cervix feel like if i were pg... how do i check??
Nice- Near the beach. :) Lucky you. Brown spotting can be normal in early pregnancy. Awww Kate i hope this is it for you. As for the checking of cervix, i must be the expert lol.
*warning TMI* : Wash you hands : Stick one finger right up in side and have a feel around. You know what i might make a drawing its easier to explain.. Ill see if i can find a picture online. Ill be back.

Found a picture for you Kate... Enjoy finding it :)

Attachments

• Cervix2.jpg
    Cervix2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 6
I hope so too JJmum it all feels very different this month.. FX. xx

Thanks Sarah, so is it obvious that i will tell if its open or closed... is it closed if i might be pg?? Im thinking it might be as when we dtd on saturday, it felt like dh couldnt get all the way in iykwim??? xx

Rowing widow, At least hes coming back. My Dh was away on business last night. But hes back now, All to myself again till Friday, We are going away this weekend, I cant wait.
As for the cervix when you are pregnant it should be tightly shut, From what i remember reading. :/ My brain is full of information about ttc and pregnancy its just a shame i cant get pregnant.

I find at times in my cycle dh is hitting it and its becomes very painful, Sometimes bleeds, rough sex :p Ask in the pregnancy forum for the mums to be to check theres and get some more info.

Goodluck girls with getting your bfp and welcome to the forum!! x x x

Sorry party pooper here, Its 10:30pm I'm off to bed, Got to be up at 5am. Catch you all tomorrow.

Wow this forum is difficult to keep up with haha.

Kate. yes I will look n peacocks and new look, always forget about them as I rarely go into town. Although we have a brand spanking new New Look in cambridge now. More up to date. I think I will have a nosey in there tomorrow after work. I live in leggings and getting bored now. I need some trousers haha.

I have a feeling it is your month Kate....i hope I'm right. I found once I conceived i went very tight inside and dtd started to hurt. But then I dont know if that was me panicing and tensing up.

Sarah....your no party pooper...i was asleep at 9:30 xx

Hi Girls, So last night i finally got to bed at 11:30 after dh decided he wanted an argument, Up at 5am this morning, Finished work and missed my bus so jumped on anther one which takes me Sort of half way home, But still means i have to walk 2 mils down a duel carriageway. Finally just got home and im tired, hot, hungry and have pain in my hip, When i walk i get this like popping, Like the bones are rubbing together :/
Hope everyone is ok? Any sign of Becky yet, I pmed her on FB a few days ago but no reply.

Ah Sarah why do men do that, i hate going to bed on an argument aswell, but being as thats the only time we see eachother lately, thats when we argue!! Is everything ok? Ive had a rubbish day and been feeling a bit queasy... not sure if im imagining it or not.... didnt want my tea until nearly 9pm and it feels like it want to come back up again and boy am i bloated..
Dominique thats exactly how it feels, and hubby going away saturday and wanted to dtd before then as a farewell present.. lol but im too scared to just incase.. xxx

Oh Sarah, why did your DDH want a fight? I hope it is sorted now.
Kate I need to thank you for reminding me about New Looks maternity range. I got 2 pairs of jeans for £20! Im pretty pleased with myself.

Don't be scared about dtd. Just tell him that you are a bit tender inside. When are you testing again? xx

We have been fighting over nothing really, Ive stopped taking my Medication ! This is the problem. My moods are just crazy. I feel like my hormones are all over the place. Of is on here way for sure, I'm having some mild cramping today. :( I'm travelling 5 hour tomorrow morning to the south of Poland, Suppose to be a nice weekend but I'm in such a bad mood i don't want to go. I cant seem to shake myself out of it. DH really isn't helping. Just makes me cry and says nasty things !
How is everyone else doing? Any plans for this weekend? Ive decided I'm taking my laptop with me while I'm away i cant go with out it. If dh is taking him because of work then I'm going to take mine as well. :D

Hope your having a fab time Sarah. And I dont blame you for wanting to take your laptop. I am so glad I got an Iphone as it means i can get in touch with facebook and other sites where ever I am. ITS GREAT.

Kate did the boys get off ok?? When are you testing?? So excited for you!!!!

xx

Hi girls, sarah i dont blame you taking your laptop with you, if its good enough for dh then its good enough for you!
Well got up friday all excited had the whole day off, Logan at pre school in the morning... lovely, morning to myself to go shopping get a test... woo hoo.... and what happens... bloody af shows up with a vengence... i was in agony, had to take some codeine left over from my operation last year to get through the day... :-( I was only a day late, but at least my cycle seems to have calmed down a bit now and is back to normal.. im kind of relieved actually.. and mega p****d off that another month has gone by...
Was up early this morning taking the boys to catch the ferry to the championships, they did 2 races today and at the moment are ranked 3rd!!! Lets hope they stay like that tomorrow, thats if it doesn't get cancelled because of the weather... :-/ Bit of billy no mates tonight, was in bed with Logan at 8pm watching britains got talent until he fell asleep. lol
Hope your having a nice weekend both of you. Anyone Know why Laura and Becky not on here?? xxxx

Hi Girls,
Kate- Im so sorry af has got you. But its a good thing they have sorted themselfs out a little bit. Im having a really good time lots of photos to follow on FB, As for me, Im getting loads of AF like cramps, Everytime i think shes coming i check and nothing. But my temps are looking ok, Looks like i may of has some sort of implantation earlier this week, not there shot right up. Im going to post another thread and ask around and see what people think.
Well done to the boy, Good Luck, Keep up the good work. :)

kate sorry the witch showed her ugly head...What a B****!! Like Sarah said at least its starting to sort itself out now. Fingers crossed for next month as always hun.

Sarah looking forward to the piccis. Sounds like you are having a brilliant time. I hope your DH is being nicer to you now.

We havent done much this bank holiday weekend. Realised how little money we really have so all plans went out the window. Booooooo oh well i am so glad we have our own place because we can just shut ourselves away hahaha. Got to do some DIY today....whether it gets done or not is another story. Also going out with my girls tonight for a meal so really looking forward to it.

Well hope to catch up on here soon. As for Becky and Laura.....i can imagine they are totally shattered right now and probably dont have much energy to get on the computer. I remember in the first few weeks I could hardly keep up with our thread. Hopefully in a few weeks they will be back to update us with their stories. Looking forward to it.

XX
Oh Kate hope your DH does well in the rowing xx

Thanks girls, still kinda gutted but looking forward, and if it hasnt happened after this month its been a year so im off to the docs to get some answers, with dh as im not convinced its all down to me. Ive started taking epo, to try and calm my af symptoms down a bit as suffering for 2 weeks leading up, and its getting my hopes up...

Well i have been really proud of my 2 boys today. Logan had his first swimming lesson and did really well, got a bit distracted, but thats boys for you! Then simon came 4th in the world rowing champs!!! It was really close and they are gutted as there was only 4 seconds betwen 1st and 4th... but im proud and thats all that matters. Bless Logan when i told him he said is daddy bringing me a medal back? :( So were going to make simon a medal in the morning, along with the disgustingly gooey triple choc fudge cake i made simon this evening!! :) lol OMG my friend just text she's gone into labour!! shame she's 250 miles away and cant see her straight away. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back