• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Still waiting for 1st MW appointment

bute69

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my 1st MW appointment! Went to Doctors last Monday and she thought I was probably around 6 Weeks. Is it ususal for the MW to take a while to set up the 1st appointment? Doc also said it would be around 12 Weeks before I was sent for a scan. How come some get early scans??

I have my first midwife appointment at 10 weeks. I have an early scan tomorrow, at 7 weeks, but thats only because I had some bleeding last week, so they are checking everything is ok, otherwise my first scan should have been at 12 weeks.

hey,
I didn't have my first midwife appointment until a was around ten weeks chickxxx

I think I must of been really lucky - I saw my midwife at 6 weeks (didn't have to bother with the doctor first), and have seen her again at 10 weeks.
I'm glad i saw her early on as it meant she could send off for my scan date.

I guess every practice is different - but to be honest all that happened at the first appointment is that they filled in the paperwork etc - didn't even have a pregnancy test!!

Had my bloods taken at mylast appointment xxx

Was supposed to have my 1st mw app last weds but due to her having an emergency am seeing her the day after tomorrow, I just hope that it want be longer till my scan now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back