first MW appointment at 13w +3??!

I just contacted my hospital there, and had asked if my appointment was a booking or scan as it says booking on the referral but the lady says its a "full booking and scan" so I guess its a 2 in one kinda thing. Best to actually phone your maternity place and ask what actually entails in this appointment or your GP xxx

i ahve heard of this way yes quite a lot having it all done on same day xx

Yeah, its like a 45 minute slot I have so thats probably a short consultation thing as obviously they have my medical records and then the scan.

Have you had your date for your scan yet, jo?

xxxx

i thought that the first app was usualy between 7 and 10 weeks then the second at 16 weeks this is how its always been fora long time but i have heard some stories a[f mws not realy giving a toss and i think its bang out specialy with ur first baby and not knowing wat to expect etc, well done katey u told them didnt ya hehe xx

Not with my gp and hospital, we get bloods, bp and height/weight/urine checked at our booking in scan at 10 weeks and urine and bp again at 12 weeks but don't meet our actual midwife til 16 (17 in my case) xxxx

yer heard of the all in one scan booking in etc thats not so bad least ur getting sorted and know what to expect x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back