Still seems hungry

Bbybump16

Reaction score
My little girl is three weeks 2moz and is feeding every three hours and drinks 120ml .. I don't know if I should make her 150ml it seems a lot at a young age

My little man is 4 weeks old today and is taking 150ml since he was 2 weeks old(he's drinking c&g hungrier baby formula) . I had to up his feed and feed him on demand because he would cry and cry for hours between feeds . Since we up'd it to 150ml he's much better

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Also my health nurse told me you can't over feed your baby . They will just vomit it back up if the are too full

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Noahs on 5oz every 3 hours in the day!! He has about 30oz in 24hrs!!! Milk monster lol!!

At 2wks he was having 3-4oz 2-3hrs!!! Xxx

Also hun Noah just refuses bottle if hes to full. Hell jut turn his head and push teat outta mouth.. Sometimes hes a bit sicky so i no hes had enough lol!

Just try n see if another 1/2oz - 1oz more helps, she might go a bit longer between feeds then aswell.
Noah doesnt mind haha! Xx

We have bought up the whole bottle , dani are you using faster teats now you have confort milk I got number 2s today she's downing it lol x

Yeah i got level 2 dr browns. So days it cones out super fast some days it gets stuck!!?? I find if i wind him after every ounce hes only a lil sicky. But we have most the bottle sone days too hun xxx

You can also give em water in between feeds the woman on the children's centre told me they could be having a grow spurt and need it x

Noah has water everyday. 2oz's has done since about 5days old xx

aww she's just hungry! could be that one feed she'll take 150 and the other she'll take 90 or perhaps drink less at night it's all possible, it amazes me when people get a routine where they take exactly what they need strictly ever 4 hours haha

Shes drinking the 150ml every 3 hours and finishes the whole bottle , she going to be a chunky monkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back