Still no idea of due date!

jacy90

Reaction score
Visited doctor today, but he couldn't tell me my due date! There's a confusion between my LMP and my hcg levels or something? He told me I have to wait until my scan, but I dont know if I can wait that long!! Would love to have a date to 'aim' for, as such! I don't even know for sure how 'far gone' I am... Spose I'll have to wait until I see my mw!

It could be that you ovulated late in your cycle? This happened with me, but I knew that I had ovulated late. I told the docs this although they didn't change my dates because of it, however when it came to the scans they had to admit that I was right bang on dates haha! x

can they not even give u a guess at our far along u are?

When was ur lmp?

what are ur hcg levels maybe it could be worked out for u?

Are they not sending u for an early dating scan?

Sorry for the 20 questions :) xx

Kangas questions are really good I worked out my rough dates from the above answers I'll let you no if it worked on Friday lol as iv got an early scan I'm in same situation u see xxx

When I went for my 12 week scan with my son I found out I'd conceived him before my lmp. I'm wondering if the same has happened again, because my lmp was not normal for me. But am having to wait for 12 week scan to find out again! I'm between 7 & 10 weeks atm from the times we dtd. Have a doppler though and on Monday I picked up a heartbeat for about 5 seconds that was 134bpm, so am hopeful I'm coming up on that 10 weeks! Got to December to find out though lol

Im glad Im not the only one in the dark - its horrible not knowing!
My LMP was 8th Sept, but when I took a couple of the clearblue tests it came up 1-2 weeks, so I'd be 3/4 weeks along I think? Which obv doesnt make sense with my LMP. Doc said I couldve missed Oct due to stress or what have u, but I dont know. Spoke to mw today and I have an appt this Sunday (random day!). Neither wanted to give a date tho! The mw did say about having a scan to date it in 4 weeks, but thats aaages away! Guess Ill have to wait til Sunday to see what they say?
xx

Do u normally have long cycles, or irregular ones? If u came of the pill recently then it might have made u ov later. Hopefully the mw can give u a bit more of an idea. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back