Does implantation effect due date?

vixxie77

Reaction score
I went for my 12 week scan yesterday and the baby measured 11+6 but based on lmp it should be 11+2 and also this wouldn't work out correct with when I think I ov'd. Below is a link to my chart, I think I ov'd on CD14.

So just wondering if implantation can effect your due date? Or if my baby is just particularly long?

Don't know what date to go by now, quite confused x x

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?redirect=/ttc/index.php&d=2011-12-12

Last edited:
I knew when I ov'ed too, and got moved a total of 6 days forward, from 12+1 to 13wks. But I knew that it couldn't be possible. I have stuck with the dates I got at my scan, but at my 20wk scan baby was measuring 19+1 on 19+4 so 3 days behind! I think babies just grow at completely different rates all the time.

I would jus stick with ur new due date as this is wha the midwifes will use. I just have got in my head to expect to have an overdue baby :) xx

Last edited:
Thanks kanga :) All I know is I was put back a week with dd and went into labour the day that scan said I was due lol. So think I will stick with the new date. Just so confusing, trying to understand how this could be x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back