still no AF

mum&2girls

Reaction score
and im on cycle day 52 now done another test today and it was BFN but i had a 1 day in the middle of that i just wish i knew what was going on with my body :(

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Are you normally regular? Have you been to your doctor? I am on cd 106 and went to see doctor on cd 85 and found the doctors have been really helpful. I just wished that I went earlier then cd 85.

Keep testing and hope you get BFP soon.

A & J - can I ask what your GP did for you? I am on CD 143 and my GP is useless. Got referred to the endocrynologist but have to wait until 1st September :wall: :wall:

Petra said:
A & J - can I ask what your GP did for you? I am on CD 143 and my GP is useless. Got referred to the endocrynologist but have to wait until 1st September :wall: :wall:

Hi, My doctor did loads of blood tests, I think every blood test available he did!, they all came back normal and he thinks that it is just my body being difficult after my early M/C. If nothing happens between now and mid April then I have to go back and he is going to send me to gynocologist (sp?) and act as if I had been ttc for a year even though it will only be about 11 months. I was starting to panic but since I went to see dr my mind is more at ease.

Can you not go and see a different doctor? as I went to a really horrible one to start off with and when I had to go back for my blood test results I saw the nice one and thats the 1 I intend to go to from now on. (he even gave me a couple of pg tests as well!) :cheer:

Good luck hope you get some answers soon or even better a BFP. :pray:

Edit to say. I have just noticed that you had a m/c 2 days before me. so could be same, was your cycles normal the few months after m/c?

I am actually going to see different GP on Wednesday so hope he is good and will do something for me. I need him to ask endocrynologist to see me earlier than September. I have never had proper period without being on pill so I have kind of expected problems..

Hope you get BFP soon :hug:

Petra said:
I am actually going to see different GP on Wednesday so hope he is good and will do something for me. I need him to ask endocrynologist to see me earlier than September. I have never had proper period without being on pill so I have kind of expected problems..

Hope you get BFP soon :hug:

Hope the GP on Wed helps you more then last one. :pray:

Sending everyone babydust. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111