What should i do!

alsha

Reaction score
Where do i begin, i was due for my af today and no show witch is great but i did a test monday and got a bfn! i don't know when it would be a good time to do another pregnancy test. My last date of af was the 21st and i have a 28 day cycle if that helps? :?

give it another 3 days then re-test if af hasnt arrived...hope you get the result you want :wink:

Could even be longer than that. Unless you are sure about your cycle. I've never missed a period in eleven years (past few months excluded of course) but they were always all over the place.

And some tests only test a certain amount of days after period is due too. I always heard ten days until I got pregnant so that is what I waited for. By the time i took it though I pretty much knew as i had had symptoms.

Anyway sorry for rambling.

personally i wouldnt be able to wait! :D if you are past when af was due then more of a chance of getting a + if you are pg. cb or first response are good to use, might be worth investing in one of those. good luck :hug:

Yeah I kept testing every couple of days! you can et pretty cheap ones from Tesco to save on money. I find early tests rubbish, so the fact you got a neg on Monday means nothing. How many days before/after AF was due did you get a positive last time with Elliot?

I never bought a test. I just went to the doctors and said test this sample, then waited a few minutes for the result, and got an appointment later that day. I suppose when i don't work that's easy to do though.

Thankyou all but just did a test this morning and got a BFP :dance:

:cheer: Yay congratulations hun :hug:

Congratulations. I remember my elation at finding out (just about). It feels like so long ago. Funny how time passes quickly but when you look back it seems an age..

woohoo congratulations hun thats brilliant news

Well done, have a happy and healthy nine months :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back