Pain but no AF?

joanmb

Reaction score
Anyone any advice?

I am usually regular - 26 days - this month (today is day 28) I have had mild pain for 10 days, feel sure AF is starting but then nothing. Its really odd. Cant say feel pg though (but havent been before so not sure what to expect) friend said I wouldnt get pain if I was pg and I would have thought the same.

Joan

no harm in testing love :) espesh as you say you're regular and now AF is late.

it could be due to stress, or the fact that you're now worrying about the fact AF is late and the worry is delaying her even more!

i'd do a test, either way it'll put your mind at rest, BFP we all have a little :dance: BFN you can stop worrying, and fingers crossed AF will turn up and you can get your cycles back on track :)

Thanks for that advice! I reckon it could be stress, hate having these AF like cramps and then nothing. I might do a test if it hasnt come in another few days...dont think it ll be this month though.

Your situ sounds like a wierd one too. Could that be stress? Sometimes you can be pg and have slight bleeding at beginning. Sounds strange that youre feeling so sick.

Hope you get a good result. x

well i dont hardly get period pain but when i fell pg with my daughter i had the worst "period" pain ever! :? i would NEVER have thought i was pg coz i was so convinced AF was around the corner! but wasnt of course hehe

i think u may be honey :dance:

Ah, thanks. I would really love to be but just cant imagine it so assume I'm not. I do suffer from pain usually, its just that this time its been going on for days with nothing.

I'll see what the next few days brings.

Its great to find this site!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111