4 negatives and still no.................

happycouple

Reaction score
Af

I am 7 days late tomorrow and nothing, i have done a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative

Please help

Sarah

:wave: Hi

Why are our bodies sooo complicated?

Not sure what to suggest maybe test again in a couple of days. It is not over until the witch arrives.

Do you have any symptoms of pregnancy or AF turning up?

Good luck when you next test. :hug:

Hello

thanks for replying

I have had some cramping on and off for about two weeks now, iv been feeling sick on and off, peeing loads, sore bb sometimes, lower back ache.

Do you think its best to use first morning pee as haven't in any of the tests

Sarah

:wave:

Yes I would use First morning wee (FMU) as the hcg hormone(sp) is more likely to be stronger when you have had nothing to eat or drink.

Your symptoms do sound good.

Good Luck when you next test. :pray:

if it comes back negative try going to your docs and have a blood test done as some people have pregnancys that never show up on wee stick tests and it sounds like u caughlt with ur syptoms good luck xx

Hi Sarah!

Your symptoms sound exactly like mine: sore boobies, cramping from one week before AF due, peeing a lot etc. I got a BFP this morning, so best thing would be to first do the HPT with FMU, and if that still doesnt help, you def should go to the doctor, and put yourself out of your misery... ! :pray:

Best of luck!

Ani :hug:

Sounds promising! Some women don't have a positive until at least a couple of weeks after AF is due. Keep us posted and oodles of luck :pray:

yeah i would go to docs hun if it comes back negative, you are sounding like what happened to me when i found out i was PG!!

ALSO, been getting light cramps this week, feeling uncomfortable (back ache) and cant stop eating but feel a bit sick once i do. this is some of the symtpoms i got when i was PG last time, so im praying i could be pg but not holidng my hopes up!!!

good luck hun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back