AF came early :(

andreaaa

Reaction score
There goes my 31 day cycles then, AF is here on CD30 which means I have had a 29 day cycle this month.

I was so sure that I was pregnant :( my boobs are covered in veins, they're still really sore and I'm so tired! Must be all in my head though eh! Also my temp was still way above coverline this morning - I had no warning at all!

Ah well, chin up :) if she was going to come anyway i'd rather it be early than late - thanks for all your support girls :hug: :hug:

aww hun i am so so sorry :hug: i can sympathise with you being so sure you were PG i'm going through the same, had a BFN this morning and still sure i must be PG.

alll the best for next cycle hope it is your turn then :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: so sorry she came hope you get a bfp next month

Sorry AF came hun, I know the feeling as I was convinced I was pg last month :( :hug:

Oh Andreaaa I'm so sorry :hug: I know how frustrating this must be for you x x x

Aw Andreaa so sorry

The WITCH got me today too. 8dpo.... That means my luteal phases are well and truly screwed. I hate my body

Our cycles will start on the same day this time honey...Hope this is our month xxx

Sorry she got you Andrea, I really thought it was your month aswell.

Best of luck for next month :hug:

ejjie said:
Aw Andreaa so sorry

The WITCH got me today too. 8dpo.... That means my luteal phases are well and truly screwed. I hate my body

Our cycles will start on the same day this time honey...Hope this is our month xxx

sorry ejjie as well hun :hug: lets hope that blood test you had could show something to help this part of your cycle be a bit longer xx

Sorry the witch got you :hug: :hug:

Sorry the witch got you as well ejjie :hug: :hug:

sorry andreaa :hug: :hug: :hug:

I thought i was too this month, i was having stomach cramps from 3DPO to 9DPO and had veiny boobs :(

Man what is it with veiny boobs this month :doh: add me in with that too, was so sure too up to a point.

Ah well, chin up ladies, we've got time yet :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back