still no af after mmc

kra0

Reaction score
Hey girls, was just looking some advice really!

So I had a mmc Sept 16. I had a medical management on this date and passed clots and bled for 2-3 weeks. My period still hasn't come and I know it can take a while but recently I've started to feel like I did before I found out I was preg last time..

I took a preg test last week to make sure everything had passed after my mc and thankfully it was negative so I didn't have to get a d&c.

However.. We have dtd a few times and although oh was not fully in 'there' the whole time as we wanted to wait a few years before ttc, I'm now wondering if a swimmer could have got away lol. Probably a long shot and af could come soon but was just wondering if this has happened anyone else and how likely it is? Also I've been getting lots of discharge, some watery and milky looking which I I've only ever got before I found out I was preg.

Xxxx

Hi Keira,
You get your period about 3 weeks after you stop bleeding after MC, so if you bled for 2 - 3 wks after it prob is not due yet?
It is pos to get pregnant again w/o period in between, only way to really find out is to do a preg test again.xx

Aww that's makes sense then lol I thought it came counting from when I started bleeding lol. I'm very moody today and craving chocolate lol so hopefully its on its way :) thank you xxxx

I was pretty much 3 weeks bang on the dot after bleeding for both MC's , first one it took longer to get my first period as I bld more after.
Glad I ve managed to out your mind at rest a bit. Have some choc and relax. xxx

Thank you again :) don't get me wrong, I am still devestated at my mc but since then my work has changed, I'm going for a promotion and we hav decided to wait 2 years to ttc as bean was a little surprise. I'm on a diet too and have been very good so I'm going to treat myself to some choc later. How are you doing xxxx

Thats good new job and new slim you to put your focus into and help take your mind off it all.
Im good thanks quite excited about being back in the ttc game!
Feel more relaxed about it this time - what will be will be, and after all the heartache Im not so desperate for another child. one would be lovely but im not going to let it stress me out.
TTC was quite good for mine and OH relationship really , an excuse for lots of BD'in!
When been together for awhile and a little one already its easy to nolt bother so much!
I too am on a diet and also satrted a new gym regime last week to get fit, so dont actually want to fall preg straight away anyway! xx

Hey Hun I had a mmc end of march and had a d&c. I had couple of days bleeding and had cramps for 8 weeks and no af! I convinced myself that there was a delay in the return of it after surgery but I got pregnant exactly 2 weeks later with identical twins! Didn't find out til 8 weeks after! So it can happen but only way to know is to test! Good luck x

Omg twins! Congratulations :) how lovely! My best friend is a single mum to lovely twin girls and she copes the best with them. People automatically think twins are a handfull but you just do everything twice one after the other lol she's never had a problem coping. Well still no af, I've been getting cramps on and off and im going away this wkend so hoping that it stays away til mon lol!xxxx

Hi Keira

I had my MMC on 25th Aug and an ERPC 2nd Sep, and i was thinking it was a bit strange that had AF hadnt made appearance as it had been 7 weeks since my op, i thought maybe i was pg so i did a test on fri and it was:bfn: and then on mon AF appeared which was disappointing even though i new deep down i wasnt pg but there's always next month TTC.

We will all get our :bfp:soon xx

Hey Keira :)

Sorry to read about your mc, I had mine 25/08 still waiting for AF properly but had on and off red blood cm (sorry tmi) but I get the same tugging sensations I had when I was pg but bfn so far....nevermind after the feeling so sad I'm trying to be relaxed for next time. Some ladies have got AF straight after and some really fab stories about people who concueve again straight after. If you have dtd your not out until AF shows up! Good luck xx

38 days after medical management and stil no af. Its usually 4 weeks on the dot so I really wish it would hurry up lol trying to think back, my bleeding lasted about 2 weeks cos I remember I had a final checkup and there was no bleeding then. Had cramps a few days ago after milky thick discharge so thought af was coming, discharge eased off and is now back again. Such a long process! I don't think ill have totally come to terms with my MC til af returns xxxx

Hey Keira...

The waiting game is not fun :( I think it varies from person to person, I've heard of people waiting 10 weeks to return to their normal cycle. Try not to worry, though I know how you feel, it's like waiting for the final closure on a horrible experience!!
I'm in limbo at the moment too.....after my natural m/c, I only bled quite lightly for about 5 days!!! And now no bleeding at all!! From what I've heard, most people bleed for around 2 weeks, and I have stopped after 5 days!!! I think it's just down to the individual!!!
How are you feeling otherwise? I find myself feeling down out of the blue, and not really knowing why. At the weekend I burst into tears to my hubby, and couldn't explain why, as I had actually been quite happy all day!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back