Still in pain 7 wks after miscarriage

mabelina

Reaction score
I have now finished my second course of antibiotics for my infection and im still in pain. Ive never had a fever, no bleeding what so ever, just pain inside my stomach. Im getting really sick of all this and wondering how long its going to go on for. Im pretty sure i had an infection when i was 5 wks pregnant so its a hell of a long time to have this. I hope i havent done damage by leaving it. Anyone advise pls?

I'm sorry to hear you're still having pain in your tummy all these weeks on. Have they taken swabs to check for infection?
I wish I had words of advice for you. It might just be that you went through such trauma that it's taking your body a while to get back to normal. I've got the most awful tummy pain but I'm only just going through it but I can imagine it will take a while for it all to settle down again.
Hope you feel better soon. Take good care xx :hug:

I had a swab taken 2 wks ago and the doctor said it had grown into something and that i do have an infection. Another doctor at my surgery thought i had a urine infection 6 wks ago with the symptoms i gave him and gave me antibiotics to take while my urine was sent off to be tested but it came back clear. Thats how i say ive taken 2 lots of antibiotics.

You might still need another course of antibiotics if it's not cleared up completely. Get them to re-do the swab to double check. The last thing you need now is a recurrent infection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back