still here!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by hope, Oct 24, 2005.

1. hope

hope Well-Known Member

2day's my due date. Im still here. No progress at all! Been drinking RL tea, eating pineapples, bouncing on the ball, going out for walks, even jumped down stairs. 2moro, have an appointment with my consultant. the hours r dragging by.....................and baby is still happy inside with no plans to come out!!!! :cry:

2. Jessika

Jessika Well-Known Member

You have made it far too cosy in there!!!! Hang in there - it cant be long now...

p.s dont jump down the stairs again, that doesnt sound like a very good idea!!!

3. newbump

newbump Well-Known Member

aww hope, im sorry to hear your still around!!! cant beleive how everyone so far has been late, maybe this forum is jinxed!!!

Good luck, im sure your little un will be out soon!

Natalie x

4. emilia

emilia Well-Known Member

....... just think, you WON'T be here in 2 weeks time!!! Sounds lightyears away, but we'll be reading about your new baby in "Announcements". I know it's hard not to wish the time away, but you're nearly there. I feel like you and I've still got heaps of time to go....... booooooooo
    Hope it happens soon!
    Emilia xx :)