still here:)

Melly+2

Reaction score
well i was in right pain with contractions and backache last night hardly slept a wink and they have died down to little niggles again:( my bf will be gutted he was expecting a phone call at work today lol bless him

Go for a long walk hunny that might help move things along :D

nah it wont be, cant stay in here forever. lil bubs gotta cum out soon

Have a good old bit of rumpy pumpy tonight hun :wink:

well i have just been round our local shopping centre with my dad, a woman asked me when i was due and when i told her today she moved back and looked at my dad funny lol i dont know what she was thinking

go shopping tomorrow littlelady and go into mothercare and marks and spencers over and over again. If your waters break you get a baby hamper :cheer:

littlelady87 said:
well i have just been round our local shopping centre with my dad, a woman asked me when i was due and when i told her today she moved back and looked at my dad funny lol i dont know what she was thinking

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I hope it'll be me!!! If it isn't here by Sunday I'm being induced, and after the horror stories I've heard I really don't want that to happen. I'm doing all I can think of to persuade it to come along naturally, but time is running out!

Cloughie said:
I hope it'll be me!!! If it isn't here by Sunday I'm being induced, and after the horror stories I've heard I really don't want that to happen. I'm doing all I can think of to persuade it to come along naturally, but time is running out!

Are they not gonna let you go over at all hun xx

nikki1306 said:
Cloughie said:

No, my platelet levels in my blood are dropping rapidly, which can be a danger to both the baby and me, apparently, so they said if I haven't had it early they will induce me on my due date.

Cloughie said:
nikki1306 said:
Cloughie said:

No, my platelet levels in my blood are dropping rapidly, which can be a danger to both the baby and me, apparently, so they said if I haven't had it early they will induce me on my due date.

Let's hope your little one comes soon then :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back