• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is this pain???

Heatherb

Reaction score
Hi all,

Last night was trouble free for me. No achey back or niggles at all, and I have been fine all morning till I got back from the school run.

Every time I am standing or walking now (in the last hour) I get a bad pain right down low in my abdomen and back ache. It doesn't come and go, just stays there. It does feel like intense period pain, but it stops when I sit down.

What on earth is it?? Can't be contractions because it is constant.

I don't like it. I have no idea what it is, but I wish it would either start some thing or go away!

Heather x

I hope it's not SPD. :( Put your feet up for an hour and see if that helps. Might just be the ligaments getting ready for baby to come.

Thanks for your replies.

It is coming and going now, depending on what I am doing (having said that, it's still here now I'm sat down :? ).

It is really intense when it comes and makes me suck in my breath.

The more I think about it, the more they do feel like early contractions, but they last too long for that.

Don't know what to think, and trying not to analyse it too much, but it's getting to me now, especially after the hot day today, glad I've only got 2 more weeks (I hope!!).

Heather x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back