Still feel like sh!t

knopk@

Reaction score
Ladies, i dont know whether I have a virus or not but i just feel so crap today - sick, heartburn, can barely force anything down - had couple of croissants today, just forced an avocado and a nectarine but doesnt feel good.

Too late now to try and get GP appointment as they will be shutting soon, I have drank milk, took Rennie but it doesnt help.
Just feel like my head is stuffed and I want to curl up in a ball.

Everything irritates me as welland i feel like crying and he just wont stop kicking his legs which makes me even more sick:wall2:

I really dont know how I will last, do you think I can ask for induction at 39 weeks? Or at least a sweep?

Last edited:
I dont know darlin but what I will say is can you get yourself off to be with a good book or film and try to rest. Whenever I feel like this its because Im shattered....and call your midwife and see what they say hope you feel better x

I was just saying to MIL how I really don't feel right today. I don't know what my symptoms are, but I just don't feel right! I feel sick, tired & just want to curl & sleep!

I've put it down to my constant low blood pressure & maybe I'm slightly anaemic!

I hope you feel better soon. Get your P.J's on & curl up and sleep it off if you can! x

Poor you, I don't know what else to suggest maybe a milky hot chocolate and a duvet on the sofa infront of some cheesy tv programme?
Hope you feel better soon ! Xx

I'm loving binzy's suggestion! That was me on wednesday night! I was feeling so crappy, so I just curled up on the sofa (well not so much curled because bump is ALWAYS in the way) with a mug of hot chocolate and loads of whipped cream and watched big brother!

Shame you're feeling so bad! I just started getting really bad heartburn this week in my throat, before that it was just in my chest...

I wish I could get an induction today!!! It's been so hot and I've had numb fingers all day because my hands are so swollen... Really don't know if I can go another 5 and a half weeks! Every day I'm talking to LO telling him all the things I've bought for him, trying to coax him out of hiding!!!

Hope things get better! xx

Aw hon I felt exactly like this last few days same symptoms, was a bit worried tbh but its passed now and I feel ok, saw mw and everything was fine in terms of blood pressure etc, I think its a bug that's going round, just get plenty of rest and keep on with the rennies etc :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back