I feel so sh*t today :o(

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
i dont know whats up with me.

OH isnt very well, so has had the day off work but offered to take me to work in the car as it was throwing it down, he needed to be at his mums for 8.45 though as the man was coming to get his car, anyway we were stuck in traffic and he didnt get me to work till 8.50. so obviously, trying to hurry up to get to his mums, his mum phoned and he answered when driving (i know, i know!!) and coppers caught him and got him for that and speeding :( 3 points and £60 fine! i feel like its all my fault though and have felt sick to my stomach all day, felt so down and just generally feeling crap about myself. to add to that i have the most horrendous headache, my back and rib is hurting, i feel crap, and just want to lay down.

i was supposed to go to my mums tonight for tea but have cancelled because i just cant face doing anything, i feel guilty now for not going to mums and im sat here at work, boiling hot, feeling sick and dizzy and just like i generally want to cry my eyes out and snap the heads off anyone who talks to me!!!!

:(

bless u hun if you are feeling so bad couldnt you finish work early and go home and have a rest :hug:

Oh hun :hug: Don't feel guilty... It's just a bad day. I know that's no consolation but tomorrow will probably be great to make up for it. Chin up babe, not long til home time :hug: xx

:hug: :hug: Sorry to hear you've had such a rubbish day chick, hope your evening is more enjoyable than your days been!! x

How you feeling today hon?

Try not to worry it wasnt your fault, as drivers we need to take responsibility for our own actions, I went through a red light the other night at 3am picking my OH up from a drunken night out :twisted: I was so pissed at him especially seeing recently I have been caught for speeding so was shitting myself id lose my license.

Things happen, try not to let it get you down :hug:

Have some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Hope you are feeling happier today x

thanks girls. i felt sooooo crappy yesterday i took day off work, my ribs, back and feet were hurting, i had tummy ache, headache you name it! still feeling sh*tty today but came to work!

we're moving house today (back to OHs parents!) so its a big day, but OHs dad has given him day off to help move and his mum/grandad is coming up to help move everything so i wont have to do much when i get home :D

x

i hope your feeling better hun...

i think when your pregnant you should only working mon-thurs and get fri sat sunday off... how good would that be!!

xxx

charlotteheys85 said:
i hope your feeling better hun...

i think when your pregnant you should only working mon-thurs and get fri sat sunday off... how good would that be!!

xxx
I would def be up for that hun lol - my maternity leave cant come quicker at the moment, im struggling a bit at work as i am in admin and have to walk up and down two flights of stairs to take post/stuff to people throughout the whole day

Roll on 1 month 1 week 5 days :cheer: woohoo lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back