• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just feel like utter ..

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Cr*p.

Ive only been up and hour, and felt fine when I got up. And now I feel like ive been up for 3 days running and just want to curl up in bed and die for a week. I have things to do damnit body WORK!

Ive been feeling like this for afew weeks now! Ill go to bed kinda early but as soon as my alarm goes off, i feel like poo! Could really do with day time naps but i feel worse after then can't sleep at night!
I'm sure ill get more sleep once i have a newborn than what i am now!!

Hehe i was thinking i will get more sleep once i have the baby, then i wont be up every hour having a wee and snoring and waking myself up. And being uncomfy everytime i turn over!! 3 nights left like that til i lose my bump :eek:) xxx

same feeling here.. Up and down going to the toilet.. I get up and then by mid day want to sleep again but if i nap i feel rubbish afterwards.. Mw, fam and friends say use this time to relax.. And i say how?? x

The lack of sleep is a killer isn't it - so uncomfortable late on! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back