Sticky out belly button.

Gsygal

Reaction score
Evening ladies. I'm sat on the sofa looking down at my expanding belly and just noticed that my belly button has reduced in depth and diameter and defo looks like it will start sticking out soon! Ths has got me so excited :)

Just wanted to share
X

Haha, mine is just about flush, so will be an outy very soon :) xx

Oh no hope mine isn't an outty! Lol would make me cringe .
I have a thing about belly buttons makes me
Nauseous lol >.< x

Oh holly, no! Sorry if I've upset you x ;)

I'm so excited to think an outy bb is gonna make it properly obvious I'm pregnant and not just fat.

Mine weirdly sticks out at the top but not at the bottom. PP is super excited and checks daily to see if it's popped out yet!

Oh holly, no! Sorry if I've upset you x ;)

I'm so excited to think an outy bb is gonna make it properly obvious I'm pregnant and not just fat.

Lol! No you haven't upset me.. I can't touch my belly button , an old friend used to prod my belly button real hard made me feel sick etc so maybe that's why they make me cringe hehe.

Xx

I was wondering about belly button lately. My belly button is like a bullet hole.. So small but deep.. Not sure if it will eventually pop out. But I was wondering.. When belly buttons pop out do they go back to the way they were before, after birth?

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Mine is the same, used to be really deep but now I can see the bottom of it easily, I reckon mine will pop out in the next month!

Killeen - they do go back in but sometimes the will look a little different to before :) x

i sure hope they do go back in eventually. always preferred having an inny under normal circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back