(Sticks toe into the deep blue waters of first tri....)

babyblonde

Reaction score
Got my BFP this morning!!!

REALLY praying for a sticky this time! Don't want to jinx it by officially joining first tri yet, but will stick my head in from time to time. Just want to get past 5 weeks before I commit to anything :wink:

Looking forward to vomiting along with you all!

Just remember hun, different egg and different sperm :wink: So so happy for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

That's absolutely fantastic news hun, I'm so happy for you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

( Sit's wondering if superglue on toast is comparable in taste to Marmite....probably not....)

Already replied in ttc but im so happy for you hun! :D Here's to the next 9 months!!! :cheer: :hug:

thats great news :cheer: i will be keeping everything crossed for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

crossing everything for you, are dates are well close to each other I now have a buddy! Excellent.

shezza30 said:
crossing everything for you, are dates are well close to each other I now have a buddy! Excellent.

Our supposed due date (according to the online calculator thingies) is 19th August - only 4 days before I am supposed to be a bridesmaid for one of my best mates (ooops - that may be unlikely)

Excellent! mine is supposedly 13th August, but going to docs today to confirm it all. :D

Huge congratulations :cheer: :cheer:
Sending lots of sticky thoughts to you and hoping you have a happy and healthy nine months. :clap: :clap:

FANTASTIC! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

So pleased for you - yep, different egg, different sperm! :clap:

Ultra Super Dupa Strength Sticky Sticky Glue for you xx

i replied in the post in ttc but i am so chuffed 4 u i had 2 post in here as well :cheer:

Already replied in TTC, but congrats again! Keeping everything crossed this ones a sticky :hug:

Congrats and I'm sure it'll all work out fine this time round!

As I told ya last night, go get yourself a bung! :hug: :rotfl: :twisted:

Everything crossed for you! :hug:

Fantastic news!! Congratulations hun :cheer: wishing you a happy healthy sticky pregnancy :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back