Stews in hospital! update page 3

Hi everyone thanks for the posts..i am quite peed off, his mum showed up at mine she hadn't been to the hossie she knew as much as me we phoned them and they said hes under observation for his sinus problem but he is fine and stable and they will let him go when they think he is ok to go...?? he cant really talk or move but is fine!!

the reason i am annoyed is because he wasnt at work..his mum spoke to him this morning and he said he wasnt going to work but he was in Watford because thats what hospital he is in. i just wanna know what he was doing in watford when he wasnt at work. argh i've just had enough :( :( :(

OH god...i take that back he went to work to hand in a sick note and passed out!!
His mate from work just phoned me to make sure i knew what was happening, hes being kept in overnight for observation and they will probably let him out tomorrow if he seems well enough, they put him on a drip for dehydration and changed his Antibiotics because they didnt agree with him.

Thanks for the messages of support :) :hug: :hug:

Hope hes ok hun and out tomorrow.

Massive hugs to you and hope you can rest tonite :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
xxxx

Hi :wave: thanks again for your messages, He is fine he discharged himself this morning and phoned me, they wanted to keep him in again but he wanted to go to work..and he has a gig tonight that he is insisting on playing....grr :evil:
He is being so silly the doctor also said he needs to take two weeks off work but he is refusing as he says he will not relax and will just find other thngs to do! there you go he collapses most probably because he is burning the candles at all ends but does he slow down..NO! He collapsed as he got to work to show them his doctors note and an ambulance was called he was given some tablets at the hospital and he fell asleep until 6pm and then again until early this morning so he reckons he has had enough rest and is now fine! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back