go mums of 2 or more.....

fran_23

Reaction score
I'm looking after my friends baby tonight while she goes on a date, hes 11 months old hes been great him and Hayden played for a while although Hayden did get a bit too excited and didn't like sharing his toys.lol) he went to bed at 7 after dinner and a bath, and then i did Haydens bedtime routine and he went in at 8 after letting Oliver settle properly! they were fine until half an hour ago Oliver started screaming i went in and gave him his dummy but he was still crying and holding his hands up so i got him up and hes all snuffly bless him his mum said if he wakes up give him calpol because he is teething so i gave him a little bit and he just lay in my arms staring at me and fell back asleep..hes so cute! It just feels really odd having two lil ones when i am only used to 1 and its hard work (its only been a few hours...lol) I don't know how you lot do it mums of 2 or more!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah now i understand ur FB status lol :lol: :lol:

Yeah no one even said anything..i could have kidknapped a baby for all they know!! :lol:

I figured people would just think i had gone mad and imagined a new baby or something!! :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back