Sterilisers

Happyred

Reaction score
Just wondering if everyone is buying a steriliser before lo is born. I plan on breast feeding so shouldnt need one until later on, but im not sure if i should buy one anyway, in case for some reason i cant breast feed. They just seem so expensive!

Can you get a cheap microwave one?? I'm bf, but had to express at first cos her latch didn't happen.

I bought the TT closer to nature pump which I've used a lot and it has a microwave box with it, I've used it for sertilising the pump, the bottles we expressed into, and dummy's.

I use the microwave box more that our proper steriliser. Xxx

I was just looking at them actually, i didnt even know they existed. Problem solved thanks, think i will definitely go for one of them!

I wud advise getting one even if you want to bf as I always seem to be steralizing something even tho I bf!!
xxx

Yeah I got a gd deal on my tippee one so snapped it up

We are breast feeding but planning to do some expressing so am getting a microwave one :) x x

Mother in law bought me an all singing/dancing tippee one with loads of bottles etc. I plan on bf but it's handy to have just incase or if decide to express.

We are getting the Tomee Tippee set too, I plan to BF but I think it will be handy if I need a break and want to express so hubby can feed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back